2019 Land Pride RCR2672
Call for Price
Roundback design allows for more efficient handling and dispersing of material.
Land Pride’s 26 Series Rotary Cutters are a good choice for use around the farm, keeping the horse pastures under control, maintaining lanes, or clearing rough areas. The 3" cutting capacity also allows it to be the choice of many municipalities from parks to easement control applications. Full length skids with replaceable shoes, Clevis hitch for easy hook-up, Rugged laminated tailwheel, Fully welded deck, 3-Pt. with dual 15" tailwheels on 84".
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty Shows Land Pride’s confidence in gearbox integrity.
- 110 HP gearbox: A rugged heavy built gearbox capable of handling heavy cutting applications.
- Cat. 4 driveline with 4 plate slip-clutch: Excellent gearbox protection with the slip-clutch slipping when encountering obstruction in the blade path. Standard slip-clutch offers convenience over shear-bolts.
- Cat. l or ll 3-Point hitch: Allows use on a wider variety of tractors.
- Lower clevis type 3-Point hitch: Allows for ease of hook-up to tractor. Also adds additional strength allowing for an even pull from the tractor’s lower arms, vs. pulling on a single pin design.
- Heavy 10 gauge deck construction: Can withstand more abuse than lighter gauge decks.
- 1/4" Side panels for overall reinforcement: Also protects sides from debris being thrown against them from the blades.
- Fully welded deck: Robotically welded. Adds additional strength and reduces rust.
- Extended front tapered deck: Contains and discharges material better.
- Round back design: Allows for more efficient handling and dispersing of material.
- 9" Deck Height: Allows cutter to handle heavy cutting conditions.
- 2" to 12" Cutting height: Provides for a wide range of cutting conditions.
- High cutting capacity: Can cut brushy areas with saplings up to 3".
- Full length skids with replaceable shoes: Full length skids protect side plate structure, replaceable shoes for convenience.
- 1/2" x 4" Heat-treated free swinging blades: Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- Splined blade bar: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- 3/16" Round stump jumper: Standard stump jumper aids in sliding over obstructions, which helps protect gearbox output shaft.
- High blade tip speed: 14,861 fpm
- Rugged laminated tailwheel: Can’t go flat. Choice of single or dual combination.
- Chain or rubber shield option: Located on front and rear. Reduces flying debris.
- Driveline Holder: Keeps driveline up out of dirt. Easier hook up of driveline.
- Model Number: RCR2672
- Machine Weight (with Chain Guards): 1,046 lbs
- Hitch Category: l or ll, Quick Hitch Compatible with Floating Top Link, Quick Hitch Ready
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Overall Width :79"
- Overall Length (Including Tailwheel): 126"
- Deck Height: 9 1/8" (Bottom of Deck to Bottom of Skid Shoe)
- Cutting Height: 2" - 12"
- Cutting Capacity: 3"
- Recommended Tractor horsepower: 35-130 maximum
- Power Take-Off Speed: 540 rpm
- Gearbox: 540 rpm power take-off Driven Gearbox, 1:1.46 Speed-Up Beveled Gears, Cast Iron Housing
- Gearbox Lubrication Capacity & Type: 7 pints of 80-90W EP oil
- Gearbox Input/ Output Shaft Size: Input Shaft = 1 3/8" - 6 Spline, Output Shaft = 2" Dia.
- Deck Construction: All welded construction
- Deck Material Thickness: 10 Gauge
- Side Panel Thickness: 1/4"
- Skids: Replaceable
- Stump Jumper: Round Pan 3/16" x 30 1/2"
- Blades (2): 1/2" x 4" x 29" Heat Treated Alloy, Steel Free-Swinging High Lift
- Blade Bolt: Keyed with harden flat washer and locknut
- Blade Tip Speed: 14,861 fpm/788rpm
- Driveline: ASAE Category 4
- Driveline Protection: 4 Plate Slip Clutch
- Tailwheel Mount Assembly: Welded arm and Caster Fork
- Tailwheel: 4.00 x 8 x 15 Laminated Tire with cast iron hub and tapered roller bearings
- Front Guard Optional: Chain Guard, Available through Parts Department: Rubber Guard
- Rear Guard Optional: Chain Guard
- Working Width
- 72 in.
- 79 in.
- 126 in.
- 1,046 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 35-130 hp