2019 Land Pride RCM3620
Call for Price
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures.
- Factory assembled: Saves customer set-up time and money. Adjustments should always be made by dealer.
- 7 Year gearbox warranty (Years 6 & 7 Parts Only): Shows confidence in gearbox integrity.
- 250 hp divider gearbox, 130 hp center & wing gearboxes: A rugged heavy-built gearboxes capable of handling heavy-cutting applications.
- 2" Output gearbox shaft: Large output shaft handles shock loads better.
- Gearbox seal protection: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life
- Input driveline: Cat. 6 CV or Cat. 5 Conventional: Holds up to shock loads and harsh mowing conditions.
- Self-leveling hitch: Reduces drawbar wear by keeping hitch level while going through ditches.
- Easy greasable drivelines: Drivelines have access holes for greasing the U-joints and to grease the inner profiles
- 2 or 4 Plate slip-clutch: Protects drivelines and gearboxes by slipping clutches rather than twisting the driveline when impacts are encountered.
- High blade tip speed: Allows clean cutting of material & even distribution. See Specifications for actual FPM.
- Input driveline: Cat. 6 CV or Cat. 5 conventional: Holds up to shock loads and harsh mowing conditions. Constant velocity (CV) U-joint allows for 80 degree turns without doing damage to the driveline.
- 6" (15.2 cm) Blade overlap: Generous blade overlap eliminates skipping, especially in turns
- Good cutting capacity: Can cut brushy areas with saplings up to 2".
- 13" Deck height: Handles heavy cutting, which reduces balling-up of cut material under the deck
- 10 Ga. stump jumper backed with a 1" x 4 1/2" thick blade mounting bar: Heavy round stump jumper for protecting the gearbox seal and gearbox output shaft. Can hold up to tough conditions.
- Spindle Nut Protected: Spindle nut and threads extending beyond the nut are guarded to protect against damage from hitting solid objects.
- 10 gauge smooth deck top: Reduces accumulation of debris and is easier and faster to clean.
- 1/4" side skirt: Reduces debris piercing possibilities.
- Hinged wing section: Allow cutter to follow terrain. Ideal for rough ground where hillsides, ditches, and hollows can cause uneven cutting.
- 1" (2.5 cm) Solid hinge rods: Larger diameter hinge rod gives greater strength to the cutter from front to rear, and in the hinge area itself.
- Wing transport lock: Holds transport wings in the folded-up position in case of hydraulic pressure loss.
- Enclosed front to rear dual leveling rods: Dual leveling rods enable the cutter to pull equally on the rear axle during travel over rough terrain. Many competitors only use one leveling rod.
- Drain holes in wheel rims: Allows water to drain from wheels mounted on the folded-up wing. Helps prevent paint deterioration and rusting to the wheel rims.
- Spring-cushioned center axle: Protects unit from bumps and ground shock, cushions loads on drawbar.
- 7/8" Leveling rods: Large diameter leveling rods provide superior supporting strength over rough terrain.
- Replaceable wheel spindles: Wheel spindles can be replaced when damaged without replacing the entire axle. Simply remove two bolts to replace damaged spindle.
- Double swivel hitch option: Great for uneven terrain, reduces drawbar wear. Must use spacer washers on drawbar
- LP Performance Hitch option: Great for uneven terrain, reduces drawbar wear. Hitch pivots freely up and down and pivots about the tractor drawbar
- Bar-tite hitch option: Ideal for extreme conditions. Clamps tight to drawbar eliminating drawbar wear
- LED Signal lights: LED lights are bright, long lasting, and resistant to vibration, unlike incandescent counterparts.
- Deck rings (optional): Keeps blades from damaging the deck
- Wheel options - Laminated tires: Eliminates flats.
- Wheel options - Air-filled tires: Give better cushion while transporting.
- Wheel options - Foam-filled tires: Give better cushion while transporting & can’t go flat
- Horsepower range: 70 hp (52.2 kw) to 160 hp (119.3 kw)
- Gearbox horsepower: 250 hp (186.4 kw) Splitter, 130 hp (96.9 kw) Center & Wing
- Gearbox oil capacity: 5.18 Pints: Divider Gearbox; 6.76 Pints; Center deck, LH deck & RH deck spindle gearboxes
- Gearbox lubrication: Gear Lube 80-90W EP
- Cutting capacity: 2" (5.1 cm)
- Total Machine weight: 6,680 lbs. (3030 kg) (Front & Rear Single Chain guards, 6 AC tires, CV Driveline, & standard clevis.)
- Tongue Weight: 1,750 lbs
- Blade tip speed : 16,500 FPM
- Hitch types: Optional Self-Leveling Clevis Hitch, LP Performance Hitch, Bar-Tite Hitch, Pintle Hitch, or Ball Hitch
- Hitch jack: Standard (7,000 lbs.)
- Signal lights: LED
- 7 Pin connector: SAE J5560 pin configuration
- Cutting width: 20' - 0"
- Overall width: 20' - 10"
- Minimum transport width: 9' - 11" (With cutting height at 2")
- Overall length: 17' - 6" (With cutting height at 2")
- Deck height: 13"
- Cutting height: 2" to 12"
- Lift hydraulics-Center deck: 3 1/4" x 8" Rephasing hydraulic cylinder with hoses, fittings & stroke control spacers
- Lift hydraulics-Right wing: 3" x 8" Rephasing hydraulic cylinder with hoses & fittings.
- Lift hydraulics-Left wing: 2 3/4" x 8" Rephasing hydraulic cylinder with hoses & fittings
- Wing folding hydraulics: Two 3" x 12" single-acting hydraulic cylinders complete with hoses & fittings
- Wing Flex: 45o up, 20o Down while cutting.
- Deck material: 1 - Piece, 10 gauge.
- Side skirt material: 1/4" plate
- Skid shoes-Wing deck: Reversible & Replaceable: 2 straight skid shoes and 2 AR400 leading skid shoes.
- Skid shoes-Center deck: Replaceable: 2 skid shoes
- Six blades (2 per carrier): 1/2" x 4" Heat Treated Free Swinging Alloy Steel with up lift
- Blade overlap: 6"
- Blade bolt: Keyed with hardened flat washer & locknut.
- Stump jumper / blade holder: 10 Gauge round dish shaped pan, reinforced with 1" x 4 1/2" blade mounting bar.
- Deck ring: Optional 3/8" formed and welded
- Front & rear guards: Optional single chain or double chain
- Input driveline: ASAE Cat. 6 with constant velocity u-joint or Cat. 5 with conventional (non-cv) u-joint
- Intermediate & wing drivelines: Cat. 4 with slip-clutch or optional Cat. 5 with slip-clutch
- Tire Options: 6" x 9 x 21" Laminated tires; 29" x 9" Used aircraft tires without foam filling; 27" x 7.75" Used aircraft tires with foam filling
- Number of wheels, Standard axle: 6 - Wheel option: 4 on transport axle and one on each wing axle. 8 - Wheel option: 4 on transport axle and two on each wing axle
- Standard transport axle: Spring-cushioned on center transport axle.
- Hubs: Cast iron five-bolt hubs with tapered roller bearings and 1 3/4" shafts.
- Axle Fasteners: Cast iron five-bolt hubs with tapered roller bearings and 1 3/4" shafts.
- Working Width
- 20 ft.
- 20 ft. 10 in.
- 17 ft. 6 in.
- 6,680 lbs. (3030 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 70 hp (52.2 kw) to 160 hp (119.3 kw)