2019 Land Pride RCF3684 - 3-Point Type
Call for Price
Our RCF36 Series Rotary Cutter is a Brute!.
This cutter features a 190 HP gearbox capable of many land clearing tasks including heavy grass and weeds, row crop stubble, thick brush, and small trees up to 4" in diameter. Features Replaceable skid shoes, Smooth top design, All welded deck, Reinforced rear chain guard, Heavy-duty tailwheel mount, Floating top hitch.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: A rugged heavy built gearbox capable of handling heavy cutting applications. Shows Land Pride’s confidence in gearbox integrity
- Cat. 5 driveline with 4-plate slip-clutch: Slip-clutch driveline offers convenience for continual work.
- Cat. II and III 3-point hitch options with Quick Hitch capability: Fits a wide variety of tractors. Quick Hitch provides for fast hook-up.
- Dual position clevis type 3-point floating top link: Permits deck to follow the terrain for an even cut.
- Lower clevis type 3-point hitch: Allows for ease of hook-up to tractor. Also adds additional strength allowing for an even pull from the tractor’s lower arms, vs. pulling on a single pin design.
- Pull-type hitch option: Fits older tractors without a top link and smaller tractors without enough lift capacity.
- 84" Cutting width: Wide cutting width, reduces cutting time in the field.
- Heavy deck construction with 3/16" deck top & 1/4" side skirts: Strong heavy deck material for rugged use. Heavy side panels protects sides from debris being thrown against them from the blades.
- Fully welded deck: Adds additional strength and deck integrity.
- Round back design: Helps discharge grass better than enclosed or partially enclosed cutters.
- 13 3/8" Deck height: Allows cutter to handle heavy cutting conditions.
- 2" to 12" Cutting height: Provides for a wide range of cutting conditions.
- High cutting capacity: Can cut brushy areas with saplings up to 4".
- Skid shoes: Provides sidewall reinforcement and protection to bottom of sidewall.
- 1/2" x 4" Heat-treated free swinging blades: Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- Splined blade bar hub: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- 3/16" Plate stump jumper: Standard round stump jumper slides over stumps, rocks, and debris.
- High blade tip speed: Ensures clean cut.
- 4" Dia. cutting capacity: Can aid in clearing brush.
- Dual laminated tailwheels: Dual tailwheels offer greater stability in uneven terrain. Laminated material is long lasting in rough conditions. Can’t go flat.
- 1 1/2" Heavy-duty spindle on tailwheel (3-point cutter): Tailwheels take a beating, spindle gives the strength to protect tailwheel assembly.
- Wheel bearings (Pull-type cutter): Tapered roller bearing in cast iron hub.
- Optional guarding: Protect against flying debris.
- Machine weight: 2,000 lbs (907.2 kg) With front & rear single chain guards
- Hitch Category: lI or III with floating clevis top link, Quick Hitch adaptable
- Cutting width: 84" (2.13 m)
- Overall width: 90 1/2" (2.30 m)
- Overall length: 130" (3.30 m)
- Deck height (Bottom of deck to bottom of skid shoe): 13 3/8" (34.0 cm)
- Cutting height: 2" - 12" (5.1 cm to 30.5 cm)
- Cutting capacity: 4" (10.2 cm) Diameter
- Recommended tractor horsepower: 70-190 hp (52.2-141.7 kw)
- Power take-off Speed: 540 rpm
- Gearbox: 1:1.21 Speed-up beveled gears, Cast iron housing, 1 3/4" (4.4 cm) - 20 spline input shaft and 2 3/8" (6.0 cm) output shaft
- Gearbox lubricant: 80-90W oil
- Gearbox oil capacity: 10 pints (4.73 L)
- Deck construction: All welded deck
- Deck material thickness: 3/16" (5 mm)
- Side skirt material thickness: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Skid construction: Replaceable bolt on skid shoes
- Stump jumper / blade holder: 3/16" (5 mm) Round dish shaped bolt-on stump-jumper with diamond shaped blade bar
- Blades (2): 1/2" x 4" (1.3 cm x 10.2 cm) Heat treated alloy steel free-swinging high lift - low friction
- Blade bolts: Keyed with harden flat washers & locknuts
- Blade tip speed: 14,369 fpm (73.0 mps)
- Driveline: ASAE category 5 with 4-plate slip clutch
- Driveline protection: 4 plate slip clutch
- Transport axle: Cushioned shock absorption
- Rear deck height adjustment options: Ratchet jack or hydraulic cylinder
- Tailwheel: 4" x 8" x 15" Laminated tire with cast iron hub
- Front guard Optional: Rubber belting, single chain guard or double chain guard
- Rear Guard Optional: Single chain guard or double chain guard
- Jack Stand: Jack stand on tongue of pull-type cutter
- Working Width
- 84 in. (2.13 m)
- 90 1/2 in. (2.30 m)
- 130 in. (3.30 m)
- 2000 lb. (907.2 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 70-190 hp (52.2-141.7 kw)