2019 Exmark ARX440CKC24000
Call for Price
The industry's most productive ride-on aerators.
Productivity is the key to profitability for your business. And nothing beats the Exmark Stand-On Aerators for productivity. With speeds up to 7 mph on the 30" Aerator, you can aerate more than 1.8 acres per hour. With speeds up to 6.8 mph on the new 24" Aerator, you can aerate nearly 1.4 acres per hour. And the two center tine sets are free-turning, so it's easy to aerate around trees and flower beds. In fact, with intuitive controls similar to commercial mowers, it's incredibly easy to operate just about anywhere. It's easy on the operator, too, with a unique platform suspension that provides an extra-smooth ride. And with the optional seed spreader attachment, you can get more done in less time.
- Productivity: The key to profitability for your business. With speeds up to 7 MPH on the 30-inch model, you can aerate more than 1.8 acres per hour. With the 24-inch model at speeds up to 6.8 MPH, you can aerate nearly 1.4 acres per hour.
- Go Anywhere: The 24-inch Stand-On Aerator has a total width of 35.5 inches, giving it the ability to fit through a 36-inch gate. This makes is possible to access more yards, more quickly, without fatigue typically experienced on a small walk-behind aerator.
- Intuitive Controls: Similar to the commercial mowers, the intuitive controls make it incredibly easy to operate with less fatigue.
- Exceptional Core Depth: This stand-on uses adjustable hydraulic pressure to drive the tines into the ground. A massive 1,200 pounds of down-pressure can be used to pull up to five-inch plugs.
- Traction and More Traction: There's no such thing as too much traction. That's why our Stand-On Aerator is driven by both the wheels and the tines. It goes where you steer it. And keeps right on going.
- Zero-Turn Agility: Productivity isn't just about top-end speed. You also need to negotiate tight spaces. Quickly. No problem; just step off the pedal to raise the tines and you're ready to make a quick, zero-turn maneuver.
- Hydraulics Minus Hoses: Nothing kills productivity faster than downtime. So, our integrated hydraulic system uses no hoses. There are fewer leak points. And no cross-contamination of hydraulic components.
- Free Floating Center Tines: Allow you to turn while tines are engaged without damaging the turf.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 24"
- Rear Tires: 16.5 X 4-8 TURF SAVER
- Front Tires: 11 X 4-5 SEMI-PNEUMATIC
- Drive: #50 Chain
- Number of Tines: 36 coring tines
- Core Depth: 5" Max
- Plugs / Square Foot: 4.6
- Onboard Intelligence: Smart Controller
- UPC: 193308000848
- Engine Brand: Kohler
- Engine Model: CH440
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear ZT-3100
- Speed: 0-7.0 mph (11.2 kph) forward
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gal (7L)
- Model Description: Aerator X-Series 14 HP* Koh CH440 24" Stand-on
- Width: 35.50" (90 cm)
- Height: 51.02" (130 cm)
- Length: 68.62" (174 cm)
- Curb Weight: 856 lb. (388 kg)
- Coring Depth
- 5 in. Max
- 51.02 in. (130 cm)
- 856 lb. (388 kg)
- 35.50 in. (90 cm)
- 68.62 in. (174 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type